Super tough and super smooth but not super heavy, the Jersey Barrier hubguard was the starting point for the design of the Back Street hub. Full push together assembly means everything will fit together easily with no external threads to overtighten and get damaged when grinding. The non drive side cone slides off and a Jersey Barrier hubguard slides on so it can’t be overtightened.
The Female axle version comes with a 4130 heat-treated CrMo hollow 14mm axle with 10mm bolts.
Male axle version features 14mm 4130 heat-treated CrMo axle and 7075 wheel nuts.
The BSD Back Street Hub features:
- 6061 T6 aluminium shell
- 4130 heat treated CrMo axle
- High quality sealed 6902 bearings
- 9t driver with extra wide pawls and polymer bushing
- Push together cones pull off and hubguard pushes on
- RHD and LHD versions available
- Male and female axle versions available
- Fits BSD Cassette #4 hubguard (available separately)